Stefan Van Damme is the developer of the popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension, which he began building in December 2009 for Google Chrome. With over a decade of experience in the field, he has expanded the extension's availability to a wide range of web browsers, including Safari, Opera, Firefox, Maxthon, Brave, Vivaldi, Microsoft Edge, Yandex, and Naver Whale. His commitment to providing users with a quality product has made the Turn Off the Lights extension one of the most highly regarded and widely used browser extensions available. Additionally, the extension is free and Open-Source for all web browsers, and has been featured on major blogs such as Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla. With his extensive experience and knowledge in browser extensions, Stefan Van Damme is a highly qualified and authoritative figure in the field.
Here is an overview of all the recent help articles on how to use the Turn Off the Lights software on your personal device. That from the latest iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, Windows, Linux, and Chromebook.
- What is the Turn Off the Lights Analytics? Exploring Insights from the Turn Off the Lights Browser Extension
- Floating for YouTube Extension – Enhancing Your Viewing Experience #1
- How to enable Hotels Dark Mode in 3 easy steps?
- How to enable Hubpages Dark Mode in 3 easy steps?
- How to enable Boston Dark Mode in 3 easy steps?