Taobao is a Chinese online shopping website, headquartered in Hangzhou, and owned by Alibaba. It is ranked as the eighth most visited website according to Alexa Website ranking. Taobao.com was registered on April 21, 2003, by Alibaba Cloud Computing Co., Ltd. The website was founded by Alibaba Group in 2003. And in the year 2020, Taobao does support Dark Mode in its shopping application on Android and iOS.
Taobao Dark Mode iOS
The Dark mode is one of the important features of this 2019 mobile phone system. And if you are use the latest iOS 13 or higher. And enable the Dark appearance in your settings. Then you can see the Taobao all pages in the dark background and white text color.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device (on iPhone and iPad)
- Tap on the menu item “display and brightness” and check the appearance is set to dark
- Open Taobao to experience dark mode.
Activate Taobao Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Taobao Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Taobao Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Taobao desktop
- How do I make Taobao Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Taobao?
- How to enable dark mode for Taobao?
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.