A valuable list of what you can do in the free simple and most powerful browser extension. And how you can get the maximum out of the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension (that is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Brave, Vivaldi, and Microsoft Edge). It is the epic extension you will ever see that cares so much for the user, and that all to get a great web experience.
This includes not only YouTube website, but all the HTM5 video player on the internet. And that is a bunch of websites you can not tell on one single hand.
1 | YouTube |
2 | NetFlix |
3 | Vimeo |
4 | Yahoo! Screen |
5 | DailyMotion |
6 | Hulu |
7 | Vube |
8 | Twitch |
The List of the 10 best customization options options
- Automatically dim the web page when clicking on the play button
- What is the Night Mode feature
- How to enable the Night Mode feature
- How to enable the Eye Protection feature at night
- Stop those automatically playing HTML5 videos
- How to take a screenshot on the YouTube website
- Get the Atmosphere Lighting effect around all HTML5 videos
- How to enable the YouTube AutoHD feature
- How to enable the visualizer feature
- Dark Mode Theme for Google Chrome
We hope you have found this best customization options resource helpful so you get the best web experience day and night. And it is the most simplistic, powerful, and wealth Browser extension you can get here for your web browser. That works for all websites such as YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, CNN, New York Times, etc.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.