Night Mode is a popular feature in the Turn Off the Lights browser extension that invert the white background and black font color on the current web page. This works on all websites such as on YouTube, Google Search, New York Times etc.
Night Mode feature
This thing is to make sure you have installed the Turn Off the Lights extension in your web browser. That is available on this homepage. This feature is for all browsers. Below are the instructions for the following web browser Google Chrome, Opera and Firefox. For how to get and enable this feature in your browser:
- Open your web browser.
- Click right on the gray lamp button.
- And select “Options” to open the Turn Off the Lights options page.
- Click the 4rd “Night Mode” tab.
- Enable (or disable) the first checkbox “Night Mode” to see (not) the switch on all websites.
- Open your Safari browser.
- Click on “Safari” -> Preference.
- Open the tab “Extensions”.
- Click on the extension name “Turn Off the Lights”.
- Enable the checkbox, to open the options.html web page.
- Click on “Night Mode” tab.
- Enable (or disable) the first checkbox.
- And restart your Safari browser.