What is Night Mode feature in the browser extension? It is a programmatically way to convert the current color of the web page to a dark theme. This dark theme has a better visual experience and is more comfortable for your eyes. If you want to read a news article late at night, it is a good idea to converts the bright web page to a dark theme. That includes also video websites such as YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.
How can I get this Night Mode feature?
The most modern web browsers support to install browser extensions (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge). And with fast installation, you can get the Night Mode also today in your web browser.
If you have no time to read this help article, you can follow the steps in this YouTube help video. This video explains what you must do to enable the Night Mode feature in your web browser.
Here below you can read the short instruction steps to enable this feature in your favorite web browser:
- Install the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension from the official website
- Click right on the gray lamp button
- And choose from the right-click menu Options
- You see a new web page show up, that is the Turn Off the Lights Options page
- Click on the sidebar on the tab Night Mode and enable the first checkbox