Get The Best Dark Mobile web browser app
Available for Windows, iOS, and Android
How to enable the Night Mode in your Safari web browser on your personal iPhone and iPad device. So it will convert the current bright website to your dark theme version of it.
How to enable the Night Mode feature in the Turn Off the Lights for Mobile app. It is the dark mobile web browser that can bring all websites to your personal dark theme.
How to enable the Night Mode with the 3 seconds long press on the current web page, and it instantly converts the web page to the Night Mode version of the Turn Off the Lights for Mobile app.
Get a dark mobile web browser on your favorite device.
How you can convert each mobile website in the personal Night Theme. That from the Safari extension (only available on iOS). Or use the “Turn Off the Lights for Mobile” app to get the full dark experience.
Popular Articles about Mobile App
- Where can I enable the YouTube HTML5 player in 2 easy steps?
- Do you admit spying me when using the 1 Turn Off the Lights?
- How to get Turn Off the Lights for Android 10 app to your smartphone?
- I am having a different issue and need supported help
- How to get the Windows Phone app in 3 easy steps?
- How to get the FREE Turn Off the Lights for iPhone and iPad (0$)?
- What does TOtL stand for?
- What about the warranty (1 easy software app)?
- How to get a Screen dimmer for iPhone and Android for FREE (0$)?
- How to enable the Night Mode iPhone option in 5 easy steps?