Get The Best Dark Mobile web browser app
Available for Windows, iOS, and Android
How to enable the Night Mode in your Safari web browser on your personal iPhone and iPad device. So it will convert the current bright website to your dark theme version of it.
How to enable the Night Mode feature in the Turn Off the Lights for Mobile app. It is the dark mobile web browser that can bring all websites to your personal dark theme.
How to enable the Night Mode with the 3 seconds long press on the current web page, and it instantly converts the web page to the Night Mode version of the Turn Off the Lights for Mobile app.
Get a dark mobile web browser on your favorite device.
How you can convert each mobile website in the personal Night Theme. That from the Safari extension (only available on iOS). Or use the “Turn Off the Lights for Mobile” app to get the full dark experience.
Popular Articles about Mobile App
- Where can I enable the YouTube HTML5 player? Solution!
- How to get Turn Off the Lights for iPhone and iPad?
- Do your Turn Off the Lights browser extension spying me on the internet?
- Get your dark theme browser android today with ‘One Tap’ on this page!
- What are the amazing best YouTube videos of all time?
- How to make Safari black as a window and web page? FREE Solution!
- How get Turn Off the Lights for Android app to your smartphone?
- Will this work with YouTube embedded and external Videos?
- What does TOtL stand for?
- Where is Night Mode on iPhone Night mode iPhone? How can I get it Now!