Want to highlight a program on your Windows 10 computer? So you will no be distracted with any other program or content on your computer. The setup is pretty easy to enable this feature. To get started, make sure you have installed the latest “Turn Off the Lights for Desktop” software on your Windows computer. Then you see below in the task bar a white lamp icon, that is visible left of your clock.
How highlight a program
- Now click right on this white lamp icon
- And select “Preference..”
- Then a new window shows up in the center of your screen. There you go to the third tab
To highlight a program on your Windows 10 computer, you can choose between the following options:
- Normal – You can use the normal way, that is with no programs show up on top of this Turn Off the Lights dark layer. You can use work like you always work on your computer. And you can click through this dark layer.
- The selected windows only. Only the open windows show up on the dark layer.
- Or selected programs. Here you must type processes in a list, such as chrome.exe, opera.exe, vlc.exe, wmplayer.exe, winword.exe, or itunes.exe