Turn Off the Lights is the most professional and reliable browser extension that creates the most enjoyable cinema experience. And that for YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Youku, etc. Turn Off the Lights is built for users and is 100% free. It is my cinema pro in the way you want it. And what you expect and deserve to have a great viewing experience on all websites. With a clean and user-friendly user interface to enable or change a feature.
How get My Cinema Pro?
There are thousands of features you can enable and use. Here a brief overview of what you can change in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension:
- Customizable dark layer color
- Atmosphere Lighting feature that you current HTML5 video a backlight effect
- Mouse volume scroll on all HTML5 videos
- Enable the Night Mode feature on all websites
- Dynamic Backgrounds such as Space, Raindrops, Clouds, Smoke, etc
- YouTube Options such as AutoHD with block 60fps, theater mode
- AutoStop all the HTML5 video players
- Create a snapshot of the current video, and share it with your friends
- Choose your favorite lamp icon design
- And at last, it is Free and Open Source
Try today the free Turn Off the Lights browser extension in your web browser. You won’t regret it because it is built by users’ feedback. And with no annoying elements to disturb you when watching a video. Furthermore, it is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, Yandex and, Microsoft Edge.
- Go to the Turn Off the Lights official website, and click on the big blue download button
- And when the installation is completed you see the gray lamp button in your web browser
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.