With this most popular browser extension, you can get a great web experience day and night. And personalize it to your personal touch.
The solution to enable Facebook Dark Mode
Here below you can read the instruction steps on how to get your own personal and business Facebook page in a dark theme that is more comfortable for your eyes late at night:
- Install the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension from the Chrome web store
- Open now from the three dots menu the Extensions item, search for the extension Turn Off the Lights
- And click on the blue Options link below this extension name
- When the Options page is open, click on the Night Mode tab
- And enable the first checkbox on that tab page
Furthermore, you can get the Night Mode also on all your other favorite websites such as YouTube, Wikipedia, etc. And you can customize the night experience on the Options page. Here you can change the background color, text color, and the hyperlink color when you enable this night theme. You can completly personize it to your personal touch and feel. So you have a great and most comfortable web experience day and night.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.