Want to be a Night Owl? You can with this new advanced feature in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension v3.4. In this feature you can convert the website day to a night theme by a click on the browser lamp button. To use this feature you must have the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension installed in your web browser.
In this user profile, it don’t add a dark layer on top of your current web page. In reality it converts the website stylesheet to a darker theme. And with one click on the gray lamp button, you get back the default theme.
How enable this Night Ownl feature?
- Open your web browser
- Click right on the gray lamp button in your toolbar
- And click in the context menu on the text “Options”
- You see that it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page, and click now from the sidebar on the tab “Advanced Options”
- Scroll now until you see the topic “Bulb”
- On this topic you see the 3 kind of user profiles, and click on the 2th blue button on the “Night Owl”
- When that is done, restart your web browser
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.