Reuters is the press name for the international news organization owned by Thomson Reuters. Until 2008, the Reuters news agency formed part of an independent company, Reuters Group plc, which was also a provider of financial market data.
On the mobile Reuter News app, you can enable the Night Mode of your world news. But that is only available for smartphone users.
You can enable the Reuters dark mode on your smartphone by following the steps here below:
- Open the Reuter News App
- Go to My Reuters App
- And select Night Mode
Activate Reuters Night Mode with the Free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get very easy this Reuter Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the free Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the instruction steps here below on how to enable this Reuters Night Mode solution (and for all websites) in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
- When you back to your Reuters website you will see the Night switch (if you choose this option).
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.