Vimeo website is an American video hosting, sharing, and services platform headquartered in New York City. Vimeo focuses on the delivery of high-definition video across a range of devices. Vimeo’s business model is through software as a service. It is founded on November 2004 And it is one of the rival and competitor of YouTube and the Dailymotion video platforms.
Vimeo does not have or support its own Dark Mode version. However, there is a free solution that makes this works on all websites. But your own Vimeo Dark Mode can be created with the free and most popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension.
Activate Vimeo Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Vimeo Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Vimeo Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Vimeo desktop
- How do I make Vimeo Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Vimeo?
- How to enable dark mode for Vimeo?
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.