Leetcode is a website that helps you to level up your coding skills and quickly land a job. This is the best place to expand your knowledge and get prepared for your next interview. However, it only provides you his default light theme. But with the help of the most popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension. You can get a dark version of it, that is comfortable for your eyes. And so you have no eye strain from that bright light.
Activate Leetcode Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Leetcode Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Leetcode Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Leetcode desktop
- How do I make Leetcode Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Leetcode?
- How to enable dark mode for Leetcode?
If you find it useful to get your Leetcode in Dark Mode, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleges can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.