Turn Off the Lights is all build from zero and here below this paragraph, there are few suggestions to support the Turn Off the Lights project online.
Spread the word
There are many ways how you can help our cause by making Turn Off the Lights more popular:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and recommend
- Turn Off the Lights to all your friends.
- If Turn Off the Lights has improved your browsing experience, share this in your blog or on social networks.
- Convince your employer or university to install Turn Off the Lights browser extension.
- Approach your local media to report about this great tool on the internet.
If you notice that Turn Off the Lights isn’t behaving the way you think it should — tell us. There are always situations we didn’t test for that might produce incorrect results, we need your help to find those. Please include all the information we need to reproduce the bug: under which conditions does the bug occur, which browser did you use, what was the version of Turn Off the Lights? Also, stay around for follow-up questions we might have and to confirm that the bug was really fixed.
Translate Turn Off the Lights
We’re constantly developing our app to make it better and more beautiful, we need you to help us update & translate Turn Off the Lights into your native language (Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German,… etc.). Translate it now! Please use the following link and sign in. Each word you translate can be saved by clicking on “commit translation”.
With more resources, we can improve Turn Off the Lights faster. If you can make a donation go to the contributions page. You can donate with Paypal, Flattr, Credit Card and Bitcoin.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.