Are you a beginner user of the Turn Off the Lights browser extension? And you can not find the Turn Off the Lights options page? Where you want to enable the YouTube AutoHD or the Night Mode feature. So you are on the correct help page to get more information about where to open this page. And to change some settings to adapt it to your personal style.
Above all, here below it describes the steps for each desktop web browser for how you can open the Turn Off the Lights page where you can manage the extension settings:
- Open your Google Chrome web browser
- Open this page: chrome://extensions
- Search for the extension name Turn Off the Lights
- And click on the Details button
- It opens the detailed page of the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension. And scroll down until you see the button “Extension options“. As a result, that will open the extension settings page
- Open your Safari web browser
- Click on the menu item Preference
- Then click on the tab Extension
- And left you see the list of installed Safari extensions, search now for Turn Off the Lights in the list
- When you click on the extension name, right you see one checkbox, enable it to open the options page
- Open your Firefox web browser
- Click on the orange Firefox button
- Click on the addon manager
- Search the addon name Turn Off the Lights in the list and right you see the gray button preferences to open the options page
- Open your Opera web browser
- Type in the URL box this address:
- Search on that page for the extension name Turn Off the Lights
- And just below the extension name, you see the Options button. Furthermore, click on this button to open the options page
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.