It is very easy to get a new Chrome extension in your Google Chrome web browser. So, to know on how to install a Chrome extension follow the steps here below:
- Visit the official Chrome web store.
- Choose a Chrome extension in the store, such as the free Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension.
- Select the Add to Chrome button.
- Select Add extension in the confirmation box.
Now you have the Chrome extension installed in your Google Chrome web browser. And most Chrome
If you want to know how to install Chrome extensions manually. Then you can use the Developer mode. However, the developer mode is only recommended to create and debug your Chrome extension. Therefore, it is not allowed to use for daily use in your Chrome web browser.
- Download the CRX file to your computer for the Chrome extension you want to install.
- Open your Google Chrome web browser.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and check the box for Developer mode in the top right.
- Click on “Load unpacked” button, and go to the location of this content of this CRX file. And click on the OK button to install that Chrome extension.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.