Are you looking for a free and easy solution to get a Facebook Dark Mode website? Do not look any further, because with the powerful Turn Off the Lights browser extension you can convert any websites in a dark theme. And you can easily customize the background, the text color and hyperlink color to your own appropriate dark color. That includes also for other websites such as YouTube, Google News, Dailymotion, etc.
And many more great features in the Turn Off the Lights browser extension to get you the best web experience. Such as the YouTube AutoHD, Atmosphere Lighting, Mouse Volume scroll, etc.
The solution to enable Facebook Dark Mode
Here below you can read the instruction steps on how to get your own personal and business Facebook page in a dark theme that is more comfortable for your eyes late at night:
- Install the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension from the Chrome web store
- Open now from the three dots menu the Extensions item, search for the extension Turn Off the Lights
- And click on the blue Options link below this extension name
- When the Options page is open, click on the Night Mode tab
- And enable the first checkbox on that tab page
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.