Is there a Best Facebook Night Mode Chrome extension? Yes, there is one that you can easily darker the website on Facebook and beyond that social network. With the help of the free and Open Source Turn Off the Lights Browser extensions, you can convert all websites in a darker theme. And get your personal night mode on Facebook.
How to activate the Facebook Night Mode Chrome extension
While you do not need for each website a new Chrome extension. So all that you need to do, is to install this free Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension. It is the only and ultimate tool for all websites. And where you as the user can customize the Night Mode color on the website. Such as the background color, text and hyperlink color. You will be more relaxed and enjoy the web better with the dark color than the regular white background. Here below you can read the instruction steps to enable the Night Mode theme:
- Install the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension from the Chrome web store
- Open now from the three dots menu the Extensions item, search for the extension Turn Off the Lights
- And click on the blue Options link below this extension name
- When the Options page is open, click on the Night Mode tab
- And enable the first checkbox on that tab page to see the night switch on all web pages
Now you can enjoy your darker version of the web. And get night mode on Facebook that is customized by your fingertips.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.