Table of Contents
Are you looking for settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop? Then you are on the help page. Here you will learn what is the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop application. And where you can find the settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop.
What is the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop?
In this digital age, where screens and desktops are an integral part of our lives, it’s essential to optimize your desktop settings for a comfortable and enjoyable experience. The Turn Off the Lights for Desktop is a premium desktop application that lets you dim the computer screen, including Windows Explorer, web browser, Photos, Videos, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc. So you see the screen less bright. And it provides an option to bring the selected application to the front of the dark layer. So you can concentrate on the highlighted application.
The settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop have many options to customize your screen dimmer experience. The Turn Off the Lights for Desktop (Windows Store App) has two kinds of settings panels. The first one is the quick setting menu. Here on this context menu, you change the color and the opacity value of this dark layer. The second is the full preference window where you can change all the features in the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop Windows Store app. The premium app is only available for Windows 10 users.
Settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop
There are two settings panels, one is a quick menu. That controls the basic color and the opacity. The other is the full options window to control everything to fade effect, application focus, and eye schedular planner.
- The first way is to turn the lights off on your computer desktop. This is by clicking on the white lamp button
- Then click right on this white lamp icon. You see that a new context menu will be visible. Here you see a slider bar to increase or decrease the opacity value. But also the color circles to change the color layer on your screen
Full Options window
- Right-click on the white lamp icon right of the Windows clock
- And click on the menu item “Preference…“. The settings window will show up, and there you can change also the opacity of the dark layer
Hope that answers one of your questions about where are the settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop app:
- Open the settings of the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop app
- How do I make settings displayed in the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop app?
- Is there a settings window for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop app?
- Is there a quick mini settings panel to adjust the brightness of the dark layer?
FAQ about settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop
How can I install Turn Off the Lights for Desktop?
To install Turn Off the Lights for Desktop, visit the official website and download the application. Follow the installation instructions, and you’ll be ready to customize your desktop lighting.
Where are settings for Turn Off the Lights for Desktop?
You can find it when you click right on the white lamp icon in your taskbar. Then a context menu will be visible, and here you can choose the menu item “Settings” to open the complete window to customize the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop application on your Windows 11 device.
Can I use Turn Off the Lights with multiple monitors?
Yes, Turn Off the Lights supports multiple monitors, ensuring a seamless lighting experience across all screens.
Does Turn Off the Lights consume a lot of system resources?
No, Turn Off the Lights is designed to be resource-efficient and won’t burden your computer’s performance.
Can I schedule the lighting to change at specific times?
Yes, Turn Off the Lights provides a scheduling feature that allows you to set specific times for the lights to dim or brighten.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.