The system requirements to use this Turn Off the Lights for desktop is a Windows Operating System. That have the latest Windows Updates. To get it up and running with Turn Off the Lights for Desktop on your OS. This is the minimum requirements that is needed on your computer.
Minimum System requirements
- Version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported
- Processor: 1.9 GHz Quad-core processor
- RAM At least 1 GB
- Storage on your hard disk 60MB
Option Hardware requirements
For some features in the Turn Off the Lights for Desktop you need this hardware device connected on your computer.
- Web Camera <- Needed for the Camera Motion feature in this program.
- Stereo speakers <- Needed for the Dynamic Background wallpaper with video and sound.
- Microphone <- this to command to do the lights on or off in Windows.