In the new Turn Off the Lights Browser extension you can Zoom in on YouTube video. With one click on the button you can edit the video frame and it still continue to play this video. There is not freeze frame, and you can easily reset it to the original scale and position.
Zoom in on YouTube video
Here below you see few screenshot that zooms in the Pirate of the Caribbean movie trailer.
There is also the possibility to rotate the video from a 5degrees to left and right. This by clicking on the rotate button in the right sidebar.
Follow the steps here below to enable this zoom feature in your web browser:
- Click right on the gray lamp button
- You see a context menu show up, and select the Options menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page show up, and in the left sidebar choose “Advanced Options”
- On that tab page enable the “Video Toolbar” checkbox and also the “Video Zoom” checkbox
- Open now a YouTube video, when you move your mouse over the video player you see it add the Zoom panel on your right side
To get this Zoom feature, Turn Off the Lights Browser extension v126.96.36.199 or higher must be installed on your web browser. You can download it from the Turn Off the Lights official website.