Do you want to dim only a few websites? Then you can use the whitelist option in the Turn Off the Lights browser extension. When you enable this feature you dim only the page URL you want it dark. Also, you can use this as a blacklist option. This is a unique feature that can be only found in Turn Off the Lights free browser extension that is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Maxthon, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Yandex browser.
How enable this Eye Protection option with whitelist or blacklist?
You can enable this feature in the Turn Off the Lights options page. Follow the steps here below to activate this option:
- Click right on the gray lamp button in your web browser.
- And select the menu item Options.
- You see it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page in a new tab page.
- Click now on the 3rd tab Advanced Options to open this tab.
- Choose the Eye Protection feature with URL check.