Do you want to dims only a few websites. Then you can use the whitelist option in the Turn Off the Lights browser extension. When you enable this feature you dims only the page URL you want it dark. Also, you can use this for as blacklist option. This is a unique feature that can be only found in this free browser extension that is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Maxthon, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Yandex browser.
How enable this Eye Protection option with whitelist or blacklist?
You can enable this feature in the Turn Off the Lights options page.
- Click right on the gray lamp button in your web browser
- And select the menu item “Options”
- You see it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page in a new tab page
- Click now on the 3rd tab “Advanced Options” to open this tab
- Choose the “Eye Protection” feature with URL check