The Vivid Mode is a feature in the Turn Off the Lights browser extension that shows you a real dynamic glow around the YouTube player that match with the content of the video. It is the most interesting and dramatic cinema experience ever in a web browser. This feature is unique and give your video more enjoyable than ever before.
The Vivid Mode is available for Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Maxthon and the Windows Store App.
How enable the Vivid Mode feature
Follow the instruction here below to activate the dynamic atmosphere lighting feature in your web browser.
- To enable this feature open the Turn Off the Lights options page by clicking right on the gray lamp button
- Click in the right click menu on “Options”
- You see now a new web page show up, and click now on the “Visual Effects” tab
- Now enable the “Atmosphere Lighting” checkbox, and enable the “Real color” radion button
- Below you see a last checkbox to make this glow more a dynamic and smooth. Enable this box and refresh the YouTube web page.
For Windows 8, Windows8.1 and Windows 10 users use the steps here below:
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Windows Store app
- Go with your mouse to the top right of your screen
- You will see now the Charm menu, and click on “Player Options”
- The Turn Off the Lights flyout show up, and enable the “Vivid Mode” checkbox
- Refresh your YouTube web page