App for uploading videos online? You can upload videos from your iOS and Android device directly from the YouTube app. Make sure you have the latest version of the YouTube iOS and Android app installed. Follow the instruction steps below to upload your first amazing video:
- Sign in to YouTube app with your Google account
- Tap on the Camera icon that you find on the top of the toolbar
- You can record a video or choose the existing video from your photos gallery
- Add a title (max 100 characters) and description (max 5,000 characters) to your video.
- And tap on the upload to finish
What app for uploading videos online
You can also upload videos to YouTube from the desktop web browser.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- At the top right, select Upload
- Select Upload video (beta)
- Select the file you’d like to upload
For more information about how to upload YouTube videos, see this YouTube upload video help page.
After a successful upload, your viewer can watch your favorite video on the YoUTube website. And can use the Turn Off the Lights browser extension to make it the video experience more blow aways and comfortable for their eyes.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.