Table of Contents
Are you looking for the best Chrome extension to dim any website? Since 2009, it the first Chrome extension that dims the web page with a smooth transition effect. Reducing the bright backlight can reduce the fight against eye strain, and that is on all websites. Dimming a web page online is a vital way just like you reduce the bright light when watching a movie in the cinema.
Here overview of why it is healthy and better to dim the web page.
- Reduce bright light that shines on your face
- Preventing asthenopia is commonly known as eyestrain or ocular fatigue. That occurs when your eyes become tired from intense use
- Protect yourself against blue light eye damage
- With the reduction of the bright light, it will give you huge battery energy savings. Because the LED on your computer screen is black will use no power.
FREE Solution for the best Chrome Extension to dim any website
Turn Off the Lights is the best Chrome extension to dim any website, which is more customizable in any way to your personal touch. And it is free and Open-Source. There are other Chrome extensions (on the Chrome web store) that ask money from it and are even not Open-Source (better known as Closed Source). So you never know what it will do in the background, and with all your personal payment information.
Furthermore, it is available for all web browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, Yandex, Vivaldi, Brave, and Microsoft Edge. You can get it by following these easy steps:
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Official website
- Click on the big blue download button to download the best Chrome extension to dim any website
- When the installation is completed, you can read and watch the welcome guide about the other amazing features you can enable in the Options
- Open any website, and with a single click on the gray lamp button, it will dim the web page. And if there is a video available on the page it will bring this on top of the dark layer.
YouTube Video Tutorial
Hope that answers one of your questions about the dim in Google Chrome:
- Activate dim for the desktop website
- How do I make a dim Chrome web browser?
- Is there a dim any websites?
- How to enable dim mode on Google Chrome?
If you find it useful to get your best Chrome extension to dim any websites, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleagues can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.