Do you got an issue that it can not detect the GyaO! video player? Than you are on the right help page, because it is possible that some websites still use the Adobe Flash player. And the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension detects default not the Adobe Flash player. As the HTML5 video player is the future in all major web browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Solution to recognize GyaO! videos
You can easily solve this by going to the Turn Off the Lights Options page, and enable the Flash Detection feature. Here the steps to get this option enabled:
- Click right on the Turn Off the Lights gray lamp button
- Select the Options from the right click menu
- Then you see it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page
- Click on the 3rd tab “Advanced Options”, scroll now to the topic “Flash Detection”
- And enable the 2th radio button in the list
- Restart your web browser
If you found a website does not work well, or it show not correct the video player. Please contact us using the Turn Off the Lights Support form. And we are happy to improve this bug on the next public release.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.