Screen Shader is a new feature that adds a layer on top of all your open tabs in your web browser. Since the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension v3.4 you can find this feature in the Options page – Advanced Options tab.
Screen shader on top of all open tabs
You get now a yellow layer that is easy for your eyes. This is added on all your open tabs by a single click on the gray lamp button.
How enable this screen shader feature?
- Open your favorite web browser
- Click right on the gray lamp button in your toolbar
- And click in the context menu on the text “Options”
- You see that it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page. And click now from the sidebar on the tab “Advanced Options”
- Scroll now until you see the topic “Bulb”
- On this topic you see the 3 kind of user profiles, and click on the 3rd blue button on the “Screen shader” topic:
- When you get the message that the saving of this feature is done, restart your web browser