Screen Shader is a new feature that adds a layer on top of all your open tabs in your web browser. Since the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension v3.4 you can find this feature in the Turn Off the Lights Options page – Advanced Options tab.
Screen shader on top of all open tabs
You get now a yellow layer that is easy for your eyes. This is added on all your open tabs by a single click on the gray lamp button.
How enable this screen shader feature?
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Click right on the gray lamp button in your toolbar.
- And click in the context menu on the text “Options”.
- You see that it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page. And click now from the sidebar on the tab “Advanced Options”.
- Scroll now until you see the topic “Bulb”.
- On this topic you see the 3 type of user profiles, and click on the 3rd blue button on the “Screen shader” topic:
- When you get the message that the saving of this feature is done, restart your web browser
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.