Safari Dark Mode extension iPhone is here for iOS 15! This Turn Off the Lights Safari extension, an eye-care and accessibility tool to give you the best web experience in your Safari web browser (on iPhone and iPad). That makes it easy to enables night mode for your own personal chosen dark themes color for websites on the fly. It is no heavy CSS inverts filter to bright up or dark it, or high contrast.
Steps Safari Dark Mode extension iPhone
- Make sure iOS 15 is installed on your personal iPhone or iPad device
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Safari web page, and click on the blue download button
- It will open your blue App Store, and press on “Get it” button to download the app on your device (FaceID or TouchID may be needed to download the free app)
- When the “Turn Off the Lights for Safari” app is installed on your device. Open your iOS Settings app -> Safari -> Extensions -> and enable here the switch for “Turn Off the Lights“.
- And now the Safari extension is enabled on your device
How do get dark web page and not dim page?
When you first installed the Safari extension it will dim the web page when you tap on the blue lamp button. However, you can customize this button so you can convert the website stylesheet from light to your personal dark theme. If you want just a night switch follow the steps here below:
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Options page from the iOS Settings app -> Safari -> Extensions -> Turn Off the Lights. And then on the blue hyperlink to open the extension preference page
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page show up, and tap on the Night Mode tab
- a) And here enable the checkbox to show the night switch on all website
b) If you want to change the browser lamp button action, then you see the option to change here too
When you open now a web page, you will see the Night switch to convert the website to your dark theme. Safari Dark Mode extension iPhone and iPad. As another Nitefall Safari extension for iOS 15, Dark Reader Safari extension for iOS 15 are a high premium price with no user support. Turn Off the Lights Safari extension is FREE and Open-Source.
Conclusion Safari Dark Mode extension iPhone
As a Nitefall on the River, you get can get the dark experience now. That not only on the web page but also darken PDF documents, darken maps, darken images, etc.
Download the Safari Dark Mode extension iPhone and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. And if you experience any issues, you can contact us on the support page. Where we are happy to help you and improve the web experience.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.