When you browse the web you find very few Safari Dark Mode extensions, but with a lack of support and high premium price. ANd that even do not work on all websites and create a heavy bad performance experience.
There is a free and Open-Source Safari extension to get Dark Mode on all websites. That on your personal iPhone and iPad device. With the new Safari Web Extension technology that is launched in the year 2020. And is now available in 2021 for iOS 15 (and higher).
Safari Dark Mode extension free
Here are the steps on how to install the safari dark mode extension free on your iPhone and iPad with iOS 15 installed:
- Make sure iOS 15 is installed on your personal iPhone or iPad device
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Safari web page, and click on the blue download button
- It will open your blue App Store, and press on “Get it” button to download the app on your device (FaceID or TouchID may be needed to download the free app)
- When the “Turn Off the Lights for Safari” app is installed on your device. Open your iOS Settings app -> Safari -> Extensions -> and enable here the switch for “Turn Off the Lights“.
- And now the Safari extension is enabled on your device
To enable the Dark Mode on all websites on your Safari web browser, follow these steps here below:
- Open your iOS Settings app -> Safari -> Extensions -> Turn Off the Lights. And tap on open the Turn Off the Lights preference page
- A new tab will be open in your Safari web browser, and tap on the Night Mode tab
- Then enable the “Automatically go to Night Mode when a new web page is opened” checkbox
- Now it will bring all websites automatically to your personal Night Mode theme
If you need any help about Turn Off the Lights Safari dark mode extension free, you can contact us at the support page. All feedback, suggestions are welcome to improve this experience.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.