Want just the regular lamp? That is when you click on the gray lamp button, it dims the web page and vice versa. Since the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension v3.4 you can choose between three new user profiles for the gray lamp button.
The regular lamp button
This is know as the video lover feature, when you click on the gray lamp button it dims the web page and highlight the video player. Such as on YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc.
How enable this feature back?
- Open your favorite web browser
- Click right on the gray lamp button in your toolbar
- And click in the context menu on the text “Options”
- You see that it opens the Turn Off the Lights Options page, and click now from the sidebar on the tab “Advanced Options”
- Scroll now until you see the topic “Bulb”
- On this topic you see the 3 kind of user profiles, and click on the first blue button on the “Regular Video Lover profile”
- When this is done, restart your web browser
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.