Easter eggs are bonus or hidden secret for loyal fans. In the Turn Off the Lights there one secret feature for all users. It’s a feature that add a cinema wallpaper behind the YouTube or HTML5 player.
Enable the Easter Eggs
To activate this easter eggs feature, follow the steps here below for your browser:
- Click right on the gray lamp button
- And click on the menu item “Options”
- Now the Turn Off the Lights options page show up, click on the “Advanced Options” tab
- Check if the “Easter Eggs” checkbox is enabled
- Go to a YouTube video, click on the lamp icon to dims the web page
- Press then on the T key on your keyboard. Then you see it add a cinema background behind the opacity layer
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.