Easter eggs are a bonus or hidden secret for loyal fans. In the Turn Off the Lights there one secret feature for all users. It is a feature that adds a cinema wallpaper behind the YouTube or HTML5 player.
Easter Egg 1: Cinema
To activate this secret feature in your web browser, follow the instruction steps here below for your favorite browser:
- Click right on the gray lamp button
- And click on the menu item Options
- Now the Turn Off the Lights options page shows up, click on the Advanced Options tab
- Check if the Easter Eggs checkbox is enabled
- Go to a YouTube video, click on the lamp icon to dims the web page
- Press then on the T key on your keyboard. Then you see it add a cinema background behind the opacity layer on any website such as YouTube website
Easter Egg 2: Mini-Game
Furthermore, if you type “balloon” in the search box of the Turn Off the Lights Options page (only available on the Turn Off the Lights browser extension version 4.1 or higher). You will see the 10-year anniversary game show up, then the search results. The goal of this game is that you must move the balloon between the walls. And at each level will it speed up this balloon speed.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.