How to upload videos on YouTube is very easily done in 3 steps. Where you then share your own created videos with the rest of the world. And receive reactions and likes to your own videos.
Follow the steps on how to upload videos on YouTube:
- Sign in to YouTube
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, create a video slideshow or import a video from Google
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager
And to get the best cinema experience you can download the free Turn Off the Lights browser extension. That will dim the current web page and highlight only the video player just like in the real cinema. So you get a cinematic experience at home and or everywhere you are.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.