You are searching for this question “How to speed up YouTube videos in your web browser”? Well, you are on the right web page! If you want a great and a more enjoyable video player you can use the popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension. Since the Turn Off the Lights browser extension v18.104.22.168 you can the option to speed up the HTML5 video player. Such as on the YouTube, vimeo or any other HTML5 video platform
How to speed up YouTube videos in your web browser?
- Firstly, make sure you installed the latest Turn Off the Lights Browser extension in your current web browser
- Then click right on the gray lamp button, and choose from the context menu the item “Options”
- Now you see that it opens a new web page, and in this Turn Off the Lights Options page you click on the tab “Advanced Options
- Now scroll until you see the topic “Video Toolbar”, and enable this checkbox
- Lastly, you must click on the “Show the playback toolbar in the current video player”
Now you can go to a HTML5 video player, and when you move your mouse inside this video content. You see on the left side a new toolbar. That contains the following speeds:
-2 -1.5 -1.25 -1 -0.75 -0.5 -0.25 0 +0.25 +0.5 +0.75 +1 +1.25 +1.5 +2
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.