Do you want to get a volume enhancer extension that improve your online web experience? And boost up your volume to the maximum loudness level. You can use the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension that is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
How enable this Volume Enhancer Extension?
To get this extension, following the steps here below to get it in your favorite web browser:
- Go to official home page of the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click on the big blue button to download the extension
- Open now the Turn Off the Lights Options page by clicking right on the gray lamp button
- And click now on the menu item “Options”
- You see a new web page show up, click on the “Advanced Options” tab
- Scroll down until you see the topic “Video Volume Slider”, where you then can enable the first checkbox