Torch is a Chromium-based web browser and Internet suite developed by the North Carolina company name Torch Media. The first initial release was on June 18, 2012. It a web browser that focuses more on Media Grabber, torrent, play, music, games, etc. Especially this web browser a lover for torrent downloader. That makes it very easy to download and track the status of that file. And with Chrome extensions, you can have the web content in Dark Mode.
Steps to Activate the Torch Dark Mode website
Turn Off the Lights use a unique algorithm to apply dark mode to all websites. And not with the hardware render of invertor that can create a huge bad performance for loading the website. Follow the steps here below on how do I turn on Torch Dark Mode. And that on your personal web browser. So get a comfortable Dark Mode website:
- Install the free Turn Off the Lights Browser extension for your favorite Torch web browser
- Installation completed, open the Turn Off the Lights Options page by clicking right on the gray lamp button. And choose from the right-click menu the item Options
- Then select the Night Mode tab, and enable the first checkbox
When you open now the Torch or any other website, you will see the night switch on the bottom left of your screen. Here you can toggle the Night Mode on and off.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Torch Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Torch desktop
- How do I make Torch Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Torch?
- How to enable dark mode for Torch?
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.