When you working eye strain can occur, and make your eyes get tired from intense use on the extended periods, reading, or working at the computer. And with a bright browser theme, it can create more slight headaches or and blurred vision. However, there is a solution to change the Firefox theme in your own Firefox Dark Mode version. That with the free Firefox Dark Mode theme. So it will make the web browsing experience more conformable and healthy for your eyes.
And if you want to have the complete website in your own dark mode style. So you can read your favorite website such as the New York Times, BBC, USA Today, etc. in your dark-colored newspaper. Then the Turn Off the Lights Firefox extension is the solution to your problem. It is a fully free and customizable extension that you can set up with your requirement.
Download Firefox Dark theme
To get this Firefox theme dark, follow the instruction steps here below. And no restart is needed:
- Open your Firefox web browser, and go to the Dark Theme for Firefox page
- Click on the blue Install Theme button to download and install this dark theme in your Firefox web browser
- Now you see instantly the new and the beautiful dark theme
Before on the default Firefox theme
After installed the Firefox Dark Mode theme
Download Firefox Dark Mode extension
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Firefox extension add-ons page
- Click on the blue Add to Firefox button
- Now click right on the gray lamp button and select from the menu the item Options
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page show up and select here the tab Night Mode
- And enable the first checkbox to see the night switch on all websites. Then with a single click on the switch, it toggles on your personal Firefox Dark Mode and vice versa.
Now you know how to get the free Dark Theme in your Firefox web browser. And get a comfortable experience that makes the complete Firefox user interface in a not yet black background color. And this is a free theme, if you like our work please do not forget to make a small donation to support and sponsor our work.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.