Simplicity in Chrome extension but also simplicity in the best dark Chrome theme for your Chrome web browser. Besides the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension, we created also this beautiful and high-quality Dark Chrome theme for your Google Chrome web browser. That makes your web browser dark from the inside but also from the outside.
It is for many reasons this is the best dark Chrome theme for your web browser. It is simple and coherent. It is one beautiful dark theme (dark skin) for your Chrome web browser. That has more than 500 000 users online according to the Chrome web store. And it is simple and coherent that with the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension style. Here the high-quality theme uses not the shining black as background and frame color. Because this reflects everything back to you. But it is a darkness theme with 80% black as the background color. This dark mode theme is very convenient for eye strain during the night. Download the darkness theme now in your Google Chrome web browser!
Where to download this Dark Chrome Theme?
Follow the instruction steps here below to get this Chrome theme in your Google Chrome web browser:
- Open the Dark the Chrome that is available in the Chrome web store
- Click on the blue Add to Chrome button
- Now instantly you will see the new Dark Chrome theme installed in your Google Chrome web browser
The Chrome theme is for each platform, that includes on Windows, Mac, and Linux. And is only available on the desktop web browser. And not on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
If you do not like to read the instruction steps, or you a stuck on a step. Here is a brief overview in this YouTube video tutorial on how to get and install the best most wanted Dark Theme in Google Chrome web browser.
Features Dark Chrome Theme
- Omnibox or address bar does have a dark background that will disturb the user
- The User Interface (UI) has a solid #383838 background color or 80% black
- Frame color and border match with the user interface background
- With the menu item and button text in white #ffffff as color
- Inactive tabs are jet darker than the foreground tabs
Uninstall Dark Chrome Theme
If you want to uninstall and remove the Dark Chrome theme, you can do this by following these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser, and click on the Chrome menu icon or better know as the 3 dots icon
- Select in this menu the item Settings
- The Chrome settings page show up and scroll down until you see the topic Appearance
- Click here on the button Reset to default to get back your bright light default Chrome theme
If you like the free and beautiful dark Chrome theme, do not forget to make a small contribution to keep it available for everyone who uses the Google Chrome web browser. And share this theme with your family, friends, and colleges.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Dark Google Chrome Theme:
- Activate dark Chrome theme
- How do I make Google Chrome Dark?
- Is there a dark theme for Chrome?
- How to enable dark theme for Chrome?
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.