Are you looking for the Dark Mode on Snapchat? Then you are on the correct help page. Snapchat is an American multimedia instant messaging app and service developed by Snap Inc., where the original name stands for Snapchat Inc. One of the principal features of Snapchat is that pictures and messages are usually only available for a short time before they become inaccessible to their recipients. Its first initial release date was 8 July 2011. That is created by the authors Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown.
How activate Snapchat in Dark Mode?
- Open your Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android device
- Go to your profile on Snapchat by clicking your “Bitmoji” that is visible on the top left corner
- Select the Gear (Settings) icon in the top right
- Scroll down until you see the topic App Appearance and tap on it
- Next, you can choose between Match System, Always Light, and Always Dark. But select Always Dark from the menu list
Activate Dark Mode on Snapchat beyond the application and on all websites with the free browser extension
And on iOS, you can also install the Turn Off the Lights for Safari app, which brings the option to get dark mode on your smaller screen size. So you can activate it with a long press on the current web page. See in the Turn Off the Lights Options page -> Night Mode tab -> and here you see the option to activate it by the switch on long-press action.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.