Table of Contents
On this help page, we will explain what is Xano, and how to activate the Xano Dark Mode in your web browser. So you have high productivity when building your back-end application.
What is Xano?
Xano is a way to build a backend for your web, mobile, or IoT application without code. That help to make your app on a No-Code Backend that to Power and Scale it further worldwide. Xano is a United States company located in Ventura, California.
Activate Dark Mode on Xano beyond the application and on all websites with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Xano Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That is with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- Enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style. And get the Dark Mode on Xano you want to see in your web browser.
Site Access (only to Xano Dark Mode)
Turn Off the Lights browser extension take your privacy very seriously, and you set up this browser extension to only allow the Xano website. Here are the steps on how to activate this feature.
- Open the chrome://extensions page and search for Turn Off the Lights
- Click on the button Details to open the detailed information about this Chrome extension
- Search for the section Site Access, and click on the selection box to the menu item “On specific sites“
- A new popup panel shows up, and type now this URL in the text box “https://www.xano.com”
- When you are done, click on the blue Add button to close this panel
Free and Open-Source
The Turn Off the Lights browser extension is free and Open-Source. And it is available on all modern web browsers. That includes Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Naver Whale, Yandex, and Cốc Cốc.
Hope that answers one of your questions about the Xano Dark Mode:
- How to turn dark mode on Xano?
- Is there Xano dark mode?
- How to enable Xano dark mode?
- What are the benefits of using Xano dark mode?
- Xano dark mode is not working
- How to install Xano dark?
- Enable dark mode on any website
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.