Tom’s Hardware website is an online publication owned by Future and focused on technology. It was founded in 1996 by Thomas Pabst. And the website is owned by Bestofmedia Group. It provides articles, news, price comparisons, videos, and reviews on computer hardware and high technology. And with the help of the free Turn Off the Lights browser extension, you can get Tom’s Hardware Dark Mode enabled, and on many other websites.
Activate Tom’s Hardware Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Tom’s Hardware Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Tom’s Hardware Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Tom’s Hardware desktop
- How do I make Tom’s Hardware Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Tom’s Hardware?
- How to enable dark mode for Tom’s Hardware?
If you find it useful to get your Tom’s Hardware in Dark Mode, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleges can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.