The Verge is an American technology news website operated by Vox Media, publishing news, feature stories, guidebooks, product reviews, and podcasts. The website launched on November 1, 2011, and uses Vox Media’s proprietary multimedia publishing platform Chorus. And there is no support for The Verge Dark Mode. However, you can get this dark mode if you use the free and most popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension.
Activate The Verge Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this The Verge Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Verge Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Verge desktop
- How do I make Verge Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Verge?
- How to enable dark mode for Verge?
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.