The Patreon is a membership platform based in the United States that provides business tools for creators to run a subscription content service. It allows creators and artists to earn a monthly income by providing exclusive rewards and perks to their subscribers, or better know as the “patrons”. So the creators can still provide great content for their subscribers. And with the Turn Off the Lights browser extension you can get your personal Patreon dark mode website. That thanks to the useful Night Mode feature, that works for all websites. That as a free and open-source browser extension.
Activate Patreon Dark Mode with the free browser extension
Follow the steps here below to activate the free night version of the Patreon website:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Patreon Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Patreon desktop
- How do I make Patreon Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Patreon?
- How to enable dark mode for Patreon?
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.