The Game Informer is an American monthly video game magazine featuring articles, news, strategy, and reviews of video games and associated consoles. It debuted in August 1991 when FuncoLand started publishing a six-page magazine. And when you read the Game Informer website, you see that there is no official button to get a Dark Mode version of his website. However, there is a free solution to get the Game Informer Dark Mode enabled.
That with the free and most popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension you can convert the website in your personal dark mode version. So you can read relax and comfortable the latest video game news. That from Xbox to the latest Playstation games. And so you have no eye strain or heavy headaches after reading for hours the website with now the Gamer Informer Dark Mode website enabled.
Activate Gamer informer Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Gamerinformer Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Gamer informer Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Gamer informer desktop
- How do I make Gamer informer Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Gamer informer?
- How to enable dark mode for Gamer informer?
If you find it useful to get your Gamer informer in Dark Mode, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleges can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.