Table of Contents
What is eBay?
eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California. It is a website where you can buy new and used stuff from other users. It is known as the most popular business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer store for sales. And you Buy & sell almost everything from electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay.
In addition, if you are shopping on this website, there is no option to customize the design to an eBay Dark Mode version of it.
However, you can get today your Dark Mode thanks to the free Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. It is comfortable and healthy for your eyes because staring constantly at a bright web page can damage your eyes. And create headaches after a certain long time browsing on the same bright shopping web page.
Activate eBay Dark Mode with the free browser extension
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- Enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
YouTube video tutorial
How to enable Night Mode on any websites
How to activate Night Mode with Double-Click
Hope that answers one of your questions about eBay Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for eBay Desktop
- How do I make eBay Black?
- Is there a dark mode for eBay?
- How to enable dark mode for eBay?
- How do I make eBay Dark mode Android?
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.