Softpedia is a software and tech-news website based in Romania. That launched his website in 2001. It indexes, reviews, and hosts downloadable software, has dedicated sections for Windows, Mac, Linux, Games, Drivers, Mobile, Web scripts, and News, and reports on technology and science topics from both external and in-house sources. That also featured the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension, Turn Off the Lights Microsoft Edge extension, etc.
And there is no official Softpedia Dark Mode for the complete website. However, there is a free solution to get this dark skin.
Activate Softpedia Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Softpedia Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Softpedia Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Softpedia desktop
- How do I make Softpedia Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Softpedia?
- How to enable dark mode for Softpedia?
If you find it useful to get your Softpedia in Dark Mode, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleges can know about this handy free tool.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.