Naver is a South Korean online platform operated by Naver Corporation. It debuted in 1999 as the first web portal in South Korea to develop and use its own search engine. That is launched in June 1999. This Korean online platform lacks the way of customizing the web appearance for the visitors. That includes a Naver Dark Mode version of the website. In the bottom right you see a moon icon to activate this mode.
- Open Naver website
- And click on the moon icon on the bottom right of your screen
However, this feature is limited and that not customisable to your personal color choice. And with the free Turn Off the Lights browser extension you can solve this problem. That have the Night Mode option to convert any websites to your personal dark theme.
Activate Naver Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Naver Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.