The Mashable website is a global entertainment, culture, tech, science, and social good digital media platform, news website, and multi-platform media and entertainment. The Mashable company is founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005. And with the help of the free Turn Off the Lights browser extension, you can get the Mashable Dark Mode enabled, and on many other websites.
Activate Mashable Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Mashable Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Mashable Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Mashable desktop
- How do I make Mashable Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Mashable?
- How to enable dark mode for Mashable?
If you find it useful to get your Mashable in Dark Mode, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleges can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.