To enable Google dark mode, click on the switch and you get a dark interface for on your Google.com website. To get this feature, you must install the free Turn Off the Lights Browser extension that is available for all major web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Yandex, and Microsoft Edge.
How to enable Google dark mode in my web browser? Solution!
Here below you can read the steps on how to enable the Night Mode feature in your favorite web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension from this official website
- Click on the big blue download button to get this extension in your web browser
- When the installation is completed, click right on the gray lamp button and select Options
- On the sidebar, click on the tab Night Mode
- And enable now the first checkbox on this page
- Open now the Google.com website, and click on the night switch. So you get now a google.com dark theme page
Turn Off the Lights Browser extension is the most popular and simplistic extension you can get on your web browser. It is the most ultimate extension to get a real and comfortable dark interface. However, there are many other options to improve your web experience. Such as for YouTube with AutoHD, Eye Protection, and atmosphere lighting feature.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.