GitLab is a web-based DevOps lifecycle tool that provides a Git-repository manager providing wiki, issue-tracking, and continuous integration and deployment pipeline features, using an open-source license, developed by GitLab Inc. The software was created by Ukrainian developers Dmitriy Zaporozhets and Valery Sizov. Gitlab is the rival and competition of Github, which is sold and owned now by Microsoft.
And with this solution you can get Gitlab Dark mode on all your web browsers. Turn Off the Lights browser extension is an accessibility tool to make the web comfortable for you.
Activate Gitlab Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Gitlab Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the Gitlab Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for Gitlab desktop
- How do I make Gitlab Black?
- Is there a dark mode for Gitlab?
- How to enable dark mode for Gitlab?
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.