Duolingo is a platform where users can learn languages for free. Originally, the website was a platform for crowdsourced translation of texts. The website was designed so that as the users progressed through the lessons, they helped translate websites and other documents. It is founded on 30 November 2011. The user experience does provide you with a Duolingo Dark Mode version. But it is lacking in customization for on the web.
The steps for Duolingo Dark Mode on Android device
- Open the Duolingo app on an Android device
- Tap the Profile tab (face icon)
- Tap Settings (gear icon)
- Scroll to General and tap Dark Mode
- You can choose On to activate the dark mode in the Duolingo app. Or you can choose Default setting if your Android settings are already set to a dark theme by default
The steps for Duolingo Dark Mode on iOS device
- Open the iOS Settings
- Tap Screen & Brightness
- Tap Dark
- If the Duolingo app is already open, close it and restart Duolingo. Your app is now in dark mode!
Activate Duolingo Dark Mode with the free browser extension
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.